The NCAA announced the 2022 Men’s Ice Hockey Tournament bracket on Sunday night. The selection show aired on ESPNU.
The committee went with “option 1” in my bracket projection, which was posted last night for subscribers.
The full bracket is below:
Loveland, Colo. (Denver)
(4) Denver vs. (13) UMass Lowell
(5) Minnesota Duluth vs. (12) Michigan Tech
Allentown, Pa. (Penn State)
(1) Michigan vs. (16) AIC
(8) Quinnipiac vs. (10) St. Cloud State
Worcester, Mass. (Holy Cross)
(3) Western Michigan vs. (14) Northeastern
(6) Minnesota vs. (11) Massachusetts
Albany, N.Y. (The ECAC)
(2) Minnesota State vs. (15) Harvard
(7) North Dakota vs. (9) Notre Dame